Rachel Lee

Rachel Lee
Let's Break Our Fast

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why Eggs?

I'm wondering now why I waited so long to start an official blog. I have always enjoyed writing. But now it's like I have an 'official' purpose for doing so. And I have an official 'editor in chief' which makes it even better. She can proofread anything for me. I write well, but she makes my 'well' sound 'excellent'.

For now I hope this blog serves its purpose. I plan to write about my thoughts and experiences as I go into this final stretch toward the Mrs. Arkansas America Pageant on June 5th, 2010. Wow. That's only in like four and a half weeks. (Yikes!)

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather have an answer to this question: "Why NOT Eggs?!"

    Glad you finally took my advice. Happy to see your thoughts written down... From this distance, it is certainly easier for reading them!!

    ReplyDelete